Asset Support Coordinator – Full Time, Permanent
At Maia Financial, we create dynamic solutions to achieve the extraordinary!
If you want to work in a fast moving innovative environment, under a diverse and approachable leadership team within a flat organisational structure then look no further! We offer a competitive compensation package, work-life balance and our supportive leaders actively foster career development.
Maia Financial are seeking an additional Asset Performance team member in Sydney CBD. You will become an integral team member providing efficient administrative support. If you thrive in adding value, being dependable, supporting clients and developing your business knowledge, this is the role for you!
In this role you’ll get to:
- Provide administrative support to the Asset Performance team ensuring timely response to requests that aid the end of term (EOT) extension, return or purchase of Maia Financial assets and termination of contracts;
- Proactively manage the end of term process to ensure your clients understand all the options available to them;
- Work with your assigned clients to reconcile and finalise returned assets including remarketing of the equipment
- Produce client analysis and contract termination reports as required in support of the Asset Performance team and regular review of your assigned client portfolio;
- Contribute to the Client Review Forum and assess the opportunities or risks for your assigned clients
- Identify new business opportunities through discussion and observation of activity, and refer to the appropriate business unit;
On your first day you will:
- Have a diploma or tertiary qualification in finance, accounting or business qualification;
- Have experience in operational client service;
- Have experience in administration and/or compliance documentation;
- Be an excel whizz;
- Be committed to client service and personal development;
- Have excellent communication skills both verbally and in writing;
- Be able to develop interpersonal relationships with both internal and external stakeholders;
- Have impeccable attention to detail and be task and process driven;
- Be organised, proactive and adaptable.
It’s not necessary, but it would be great if you:
• Have experience working in the financial services sector;
• Have an understanding of and experience producing asset leasing documentation;
• Have experience with Salesforce.com or other CRM systems;
We pride ourselves on hiring top talent who are responsible, accountable, creative, innovative and committed, love what they do, and want to make an impact in their business and to their client portfolio.
How to apply:
- Please note all applicants will be required to complete an online application form, and be prepared to attend up to two interviews.
All applicants are required to have a current right to live and work in Australia to be eligible for this role.
Maia Financial never discriminate on the basis of race, colour, gender, sexual preference, age, physical or mental disability, marital status, family or carer’s responsibilities, pregnancy, religion, political opinion, national extraction and social origin in accordance with Federal Law. We value having an inclusive and diverse workforce.
We look forward to hearing from you!